Thank-you messages for the husband: Cute notes, sweet quotes, adorable greeting cards and romantic Facebook speeches are some of the easiest ways to keep your relationship throbbing. Express gratitude to your husband with silly antics and soft words that come directly from the heart. Saying thank you goes a long way, either for an occasion like her husband’s birthday or her wedding anniversary, or something as small as giving her a flirtatious pat on the back for helping with groceries. Shut up with a kiss and a whisper that resonates I Love You. It is very easy to take people for granted, especially for life partners. Never let complacency kill love in your marriage.
1) There are so many things my heart wants to say to you, all of which can be summed up in just three words – thanks for everything. I love you.
2) Anyone can show commitment, love, dedication and compromise. But you are special because you precede all these words with one magical word – unconditional.
3) Everyone has a past, but only a few lucky ones like me have life partners who help heal the wounds of yesterday and give wings for a happier tomorrow.
4) There is one foundation in the world that no earthquake or tornado can shake – the love of my husband. Thanks.
5) My life would have been in shambles had our fates not intertwined. I would have been a mess had our destinies not aligned. I would never have met the most perfect husband had our futures not combined. Thanks for everything.
6) The best way I can thank you for being the awesome husband that you are, is by being the most amazing wife that I can be.
7) Every relationship has its fair share of problems, and ours hasn’t been immune. But love has made ours, my life’s most melodious tune! Thanks for everything.
8) To each other, we are… best life partners, better lovers. Best enemies, better friends. Best couple, better soul mates. Best husband and wife, better friends forever. Thanks for everything baby.
9) Thanks for erasing the word nightmare from the dictionary of my life. You have made my life a dream a come true.
10) My dear husband, thanks for making heavy words like compatibility and compromise seem like a breezy cakewalk in our married life.
11) I don’t need sunshine, as long as I can see the smile on your face. I love you so much.
12) I am the Earth and you are my Moon – orbiting around me every day to make me shimmer in your effervescence. Thanks hubby.
13) Thanks for blending the right amount of FRIENDSHIP with LOVE, ROMANCE and COMPANIONSHIP to create a beautiful potion called our MARRIAGE.
14) Through the course of our marriage you’ve made a lot of enemies. All the other men hate you because you have raised the bar really high when it comes to being a good husband! I love you, thanks for everything.
15) Expressing gratitude for all that you’ve done for me, is like kissing you – there can never be enough of it. Thanks honey.
Sweet thank you note for husband heart Valentines Day card:
16) I could thank life for giving me an amazing husband like you. But in reality I know that I need to thank my husband for giving me an amazing life. I love you.
17) You’ve always shown me the way when mundane troubles of life have heaved down on my shoulders. Thanks for being the GPS in the journey of my life.
18) With you around, every day feels like our anniversary and every weekend seems like a romantic honeymoon. Thanks for everything baby.
19) Less of a husband, more of a friend. Baby to our love, there’s just no end. xoxo
20) If I had to replace each thank you with a kiss, I would be kissing you non-stop all the time. Thanks for everything.
Relationship quote thank you message husband wife couple:
21) Smiles and frowns, laughs and cries, give and take, ups and downs, good times and bad… thanks for being my rock through this topsy turvy journey called life. I love you.
22) Most wives sigh, wishing that their husbands were perfect. I sigh, wishing I could be as perfect as you. Thanks for everything.
23) Thanking you is an impossible task because one lifetime is too short to show my gratitude for how wonderful you make me feel every single day. I love you.
24) Fancy wedding bands, lavish honeymoons and luxurious new homes don’t make great marriages – supportive husbands like you do. Thanks.
25) It’s easy to dedicate a song, but only a real man like you can dedicate your whole life to me. Thanks baby.
Romantic love quote for husband and wife:
26) Your love is the doctor to my wounds, friend to my sorrows, mentor to my dilemmas, teacher to my actions and companion to my joys. Thanks.
27) Any compliment that I give you is like an understatement because everything that you have done for me has been larger than life itself. Thanks for everything.
28) Every girl hopes to have a perfect husband. But none of them know that the perfect specimen has already been taken – by me! Thanks for being such a darling every day of our lives.
29) Just like how pancakes are incomplete without maple syrup, pizza is incomplete without oregano and spaghetti is incomplete without meatballs, my life is incomplete without you. Thanks for meaning the world to me.
30) Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Cinderella are not the most amazing fairy tales in the world. My life is – all because of you. Thanks.
Romantic love quote to husband from wife:
31) My love for you is hotter than Hell because you have made my life more beautiful than Heaven. Thanks darling.
32) A lot of people say that marriage is a big responsibility. But thanks to you, my marriage is a blessing.
33) Rock solid, unbreakable, unshakable, sturdy – thanks for being the cement that binds our family together.
34) My dear husband, thanks for living up to each and every promise you made on the altar.
35) From helping me with the kids to finishing every household chore, in every single aspect of our marriage you get a full score. Thanks.
Thank you message to husband from wife:
36) I fought, you made up. I argued, you agreed. I cried, you reassured. I loved, you loved me back even more. Thanks.
37) If every woman had a husband like you, all the divorce lawyers and shrinks would be out of work. Thanks for being such a great life partner.
38) You are not just the husband I hoped for, but the husband every woman in the world hopes to have. Thanks.
39) Thanks for making me realize that the elusive dreams of having a beautiful life can actually come true. I love you.
40) Thanks for taking the word WORRY out of my vocabulary and replacing it with HAPPINESS. I love you.